Taylor Swift Fan Arrested For Bringing “Taylor Swift is Satan” Sign To Concert
11:33 am, July 9th, 2013
Police say Joseph Jackson made death threats to Swift on the social media site, and when questioned about the posts by officers, he reportedly told cops, “Taylor Swift is Satan and that 6,000 years is six days and death comes on the sixth day, so Taylor Swift is in danger.”
Jackson was arrested at the singer’s show and forced to undergo a mental evaluation.
Swift’s security team was said to have alerted police to the alarming Facebook messages.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- The Jessica Alba Long Wavy Bob Tutorial
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- Jay-Z Needs To Work On His Picture Face
- Proof That Rihanna & Drake Are Officially Together
- Owen Wilson Gets His Personal Trainer Pregnant
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting
- 15 Sexy Celebrity Hairstyles To Try
- Which Celebrity Likes To Eat Crickets?
- A Cute Daddy Daughter Moment Courtesy Of Jay Z
- Brody Jenner Probably Not Invited To Kim's Wedding?