Taylor Swift Fan Arrested For Bringing “Taylor Swift is Satan” Sign To Concert
11:33 am, July 9th, 2013
Police say Joseph Jackson made death threats to Swift on the social media site, and when questioned about the posts by officers, he reportedly told cops, “Taylor Swift is Satan and that 6,000 years is six days and death comes on the sixth day, so Taylor Swift is in danger.”
Jackson was arrested at the singer’s show and forced to undergo a mental evaluation.
Swift’s security team was said to have alerted police to the alarming Facebook messages.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Did Kim Kardashian Wax Her Babies Eyebrows?
- Celebrity Breakups: Who Called it Quits in 2013?
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Teen Mom 2's Kailyn's Bitter Custody Battle with Jo
- Lisa Vanderpump and Brandi Glanville's Over-the-Top Passive Aggressive Posts
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Both Khloe and Kourtney Kardashian's Homes Robbed!
- Khloe Kardashian to Make Bieber's Party Pad Her Own