Taylor Swift Fan Arrested For Bringing “Taylor Swift is Satan” Sign To Concert
11:33 am, July 9th, 2013
Police say Joseph Jackson made death threats to Swift on the social media site, and when questioned about the posts by officers, he reportedly told cops, “Taylor Swift is Satan and that 6,000 years is six days and death comes on the sixth day, so Taylor Swift is in danger.”
Jackson was arrested at the singer’s show and forced to undergo a mental evaluation.
Swift’s security team was said to have alerted police to the alarming Facebook messages.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- 10 Insanely Famous People Who are Secret Introverts
- 12 Shocking Celebrity Family Ties You Won't Believe
- 20 Hot Celebrities Who Look Busted Without Makeup
- Richard Gere Sets His Sights On A Much Younger Starlet