Taylor Swift Chokes Back Tears During Moving Stand Up To Cancer Performance
9:10 pm, September 7th, 2012VIDEO
Taylor Swift choked back tears at the 2012 Stand Up To Cancer telethon on Friday night, where she performed a brand-new song.
The track, titled “Ronan,” is in memory of a 3-year-old boy who died last year of neuroblastoma.
Swift was inspired to write the song after reading a blog post by Ronan’s mom, Maya Thompson, who has a co-writing credit on the song.
“Ronan” is available for purchase on iTunes, with all the proceeds going to cancer-related charities.
Check out video of Swift’s moving performance below!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- 10 Best Celebrity Quotes About Being Pregnant
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- Super Geeky Stars Who Grew Up To Be Hotties
- Does Ian Somerhalder Have a New Girlfriend?
- A-List Stars Who Failed at Marriage