Taylor Swift Chokes Back Tears During Moving Stand Up To Cancer Performance
9:10 pm, September 7th, 2012VIDEO
Taylor Swift choked back tears at the 2012 Stand Up To Cancer telethon on Friday night, where she performed a brand-new song.
The track, titled “Ronan,” is in memory of a 3-year-old boy who died last year of neuroblastoma.
Swift was inspired to write the song after reading a blog post by Ronan’s mom, Maya Thompson, who has a co-writing credit on the song.
“Ronan” is available for purchase on iTunes, with all the proceeds going to cancer-related charities.
Check out video of Swift’s moving performance below!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Memory Lane: Kim Kardashian Through The Years
- Which Aging Playboy Star Just Passed Away?
- 10 Rapper's Crazy Cribs
- Lady Gaga Debuts Flying Dress
- Tom Cruise Says He Never 'Abandoned' Suri
- Did Jennifer Lawrence Bring Her Ex To Premiere?
- Scarlett Johansson's 10 Sexiest Looks
- Kim Kardashian's Mommy Time With North West
- Jada Pinkett's M.O.: Rescue Willow From Hollywood!
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game