Taylor Swift Tearfully Accepts Pinnacle Award at CMAs After All-Star Tribute
10:13 pm, November 6th, 2013VIDEO
Taylor Swift made country music history at Tuesday’s CMA Awards, where the singer was the second artist to ever receive the Pinnacle Award.
Following Garth Brooks in 2005, Swift was awarded the honor for achieving worldwide success and recognition for her unique brand of country music.
Among the music legends on stage to pay tribute were Tim McGraw, Faith Hill, George Strait, Rascal Flatts, Brad Paisley, and Keith Urban , along with video messages from Mick Jagger, Ethel Kennedy, Justin Timberlake, Reese Witherspoon, Julia Roberts and more stars.
In her acceptance speech, the songstress said, “You’re not only rewarding my hard work and exhaustion, you’re rewarding the hard work and exhaustion of my family, the label, and anyone that works for me, and most of all, the fans that fill stadiums.”
Check out the video below.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Super Cute: Jordin Sparks Wows in a Bikini
- Vivica Fox Comes After Brandi: Inside The Fight
- Khloe Kardashian and French Montana: Did They Confirm Their Love?
- Major Legal Drama: Why is Drake Being Sued?
- Karrueche Tran Supports Her Man Chris Brown in Court