Taylor Swift Told to “Keep Away” from Patrick Schwarzenegger?
1:59 pm, July 13th, 2012
According to a so-called “insider” for the tabloid, “Maria got word to Taylor and warned her not to get any ideas about dating Patrick. She basically told Taylor to ‘back off.’”
Shriver, claims the mag’s supposed source, “is worried that Taylor will lead Patrick on and then leave his heart shattered in a million pieces, like she’s done with other guys.”
“She’s 100 percent opposed to Patrick dating her,” the tab snitch adds.
Sometimes it seems like the Enquirer is “100 percent opposed” to fact-checking.
As Gossip Cop exclusively reported earlier this week, Swift and Schwarzenegger are family friends – and NOTHING more.
A source close to Swift calls the Enquirer‘s story “ridiculous.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- What 'Teen Mom' Star Just Bought a House?
- Khloe Kardashian Throws a Fit Over Joan Rivers' Prank