Taylor Swift on Jumping Into Romances: “I Don’t Think It Through”
4:16 pm, November 23rd, 2012
Taylor Swift, who’s been romantically linked to a number of men, including John Mayer, Jake Gyllenhall, Taylor Lautner and most recently Conor Kennedy, admits she heads into serious relationships way too fast.
“I don’t think there’s an option for me to fall in love slowly, or at medium speed. I either do or I don’t,” says the singing star.
She adds, “I don’t think it through, really, which is a good thing and a bad thing. You don’t look before you leap, which is like, ‘Yay, this is awesome! Let’s not think twice!’ And then you’re like, ‘We used to be flying. Now we’re falling. What’s happening?’”
Swift’s the first to acknowledge that she’s been wrong about her men.
“I tend to think things are love and then look back and reevaluate…. I know how many people I’ve said ‘I love you’ to. I could probably count it up, but I don’t feel like it,” she says in the upcoming issue of Parade.
Swift explains, “Part of me feels you can’t say you were truly in love if it didn’t last. If I end up getting married and having kids, that’s when I’ll know it’s real — because it lasted.”
“I have so much to learn about life,” reveals the superstar, who goes on to say, “I know nothing compared to what I’m going to know someday.”
What do you think of Swift’s honesty?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- Renee Zellweger Looks Hardly Recognizable
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- Did Beyonce & Jay-Z Chemically Process Blue Ivy's Hair?
- NBA Star Ray Allen Is One Lucky Man
- Courtney Stodden's Risque Cleavage-Bearing Mini-Dress
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids