Rumored Taylor Swift Role in ‘One Night’ is Not Right
7:21 pm, September 27th, 2010
An out-of-left-field rumor making the rounds today has Taylor Swift under consideration for a movie called One Night With You, in a role supposedly intended for Lindsay Lohan before her recent legal issues.
According to RadarOnline, the script involves a former child star whose scandal-ravaged career leads her to go on a reality dating show.
Lohan was allegedly rumored for the part, although no one has been able to confirm to Gossip Cop that she was ever involved.
Regardless, the new rumor says that producers might turn to country superstar Swift, who had a role in last winter’s Valentine’s Day.
Gossip Cop spoke to one of the film’s producers, John Edmond Kozma, who claimed there were “conversations” with reps for Swift.
But sources close to the singer-actress tell us her agent has “never even heard of this project.”
Hmm. Sounds like a casting bust Taylor-made for Gossip Cop.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
Check us out on Facebook!
Visit GossipCop.com for the latest!
You might like:
- Beyonce Turns a Blind Eye: Is Her Little Brother Homeless?
- Bethenny and Jason Hoppy's Daughter Ordered To Undergo Evaluation
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- 10 Best Celebrity Quotes About Being Pregnant
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- Super Geeky Stars Who Grew Up To Be Hotties