Taylor Swift on Michael J. Fox: “We Are Good”
6:20 pm, January 18th, 2013
“No. No… Just back off,” Fox replied, citing Swift’s propensity for writing songs about her exes.
But any perceived tension between the sitcom star and the Grammy winner was shelved on Friday.
Swift tweeted, “Hey everybody, Michael J. Fox got in touch with me today and we are good. Thank you for having my back.”
And just like that, the Swift-Fox feud ended before it ever really happened.
Peace in our time!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- 11 Celebrities That Have Signed Up To Go To Space
- 21 Celebrity Couples Who Met On Set
- Who Knew Kristen Stewart and Kim Kardashian Had Similar Tastes?
- Gigi Hadid Heats Up Boyfriend Cody Simpson's New Music Video
- The New Kesha: Happy Healthy and Crazy Haired