Taylor Swift on Michael J. Fox: “We Are Good”
6:20 pm, January 18th, 2013
“No. No… Just back off,” Fox replied, citing Swift’s propensity for writing songs about her exes.
But any perceived tension between the sitcom star and the Grammy winner was shelved on Friday.
Swift tweeted, “Hey everybody, Michael J. Fox got in touch with me today and we are good. Thank you for having my back.”
And just like that, the Swift-Fox feud ended before it ever really happened.
Peace in our time!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- NBA Star Ray Allen Is One Lucky Man
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- Did Beyonce & Jay-Z Chemically Process Blue Ivy's Hair?
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- Renee Zellweger Looks Hardly Recognizable
- Courtney Stodden's Risque Cleavage-Bearing Mini-Dress
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'