Taylor Swift on Michael J. Fox: “We Are Good”
6:20 pm, January 18th, 2013
“No. No… Just back off,” Fox replied, citing Swift’s propensity for writing songs about her exes.
But any perceived tension between the sitcom star and the Grammy winner was shelved on Friday.
Swift tweeted, “Hey everybody, Michael J. Fox got in touch with me today and we are good. Thank you for having my back.”
And just like that, the Swift-Fox feud ended before it ever really happened.
Peace in our time!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Owen Wilson Gets His Personal Trainer Pregnant
- Lil Wayne Throws Daughter An Extravagant Birthday Party
- Britney Spears' Weird Response To Questions About Boyfriend
- Miranda Kerr's Sexy Souvenirs
- Drake Chose This Chick Over Rihanna?
- Are These Celebs Better As Blondes Or Brunettes?
- Britney Spears' Troubled Past Exposed In Nutty Texts
- Which Model has Stolen Adam Levine's Heart?
- Katy Perry Launching Her Own Label?
- Shonda Rhimes Welcomes Baby Girl