CLAIM: Taylor Swift Desperate to “Get Together” With Prince Harry
4:51 pm, April 1st, 2013
According to the tabloid, the singer “is gagging to get together” with the royal when he visits the United States next month.
A so-called “source” for the paper alleges, “Taylor’s desperate to get her name added on to the VIP lists of stars being lined up to meet Harry. She loves everything about him — especially his ginger hair and English accent.”
Oh, go on…
“She’s dated JFK’s great nephew Conor Kennedy, who is considered American royalty, and Harry would be a massive step up from him,” adds The Sun’s supposed Swift insider in the most stilted and unrealistic language.
Anyway, the British paper even warns that Ed Sheeran won’t be pleased if his “girlfriend” (cough) does indeed get face-time with the prince.
“Ed is laid-back, but it will be a challenge for him not to get jealous over Taylor’s admiration for another richer, ginger Englishman with the same name as one of her ex-boyfriends,” says the outlet’s “source” in yet another made-up quote.
Here’s what’s true about The Sun’s story: Prince Harry is coming to the U.S. in May.
Here’s what’s false: Everything else.
A source close to Swift tells Gossip Cop that she is NOT secretly longing to meet Prince Harry, noting that The Sun’s quotes are entirely “fake.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Is Robyn Ready For Her Comeback?
- The Truth Behind Lana Del Rey's New Music
- Celebs De-Stress in Distressed Jeans
- Actors Who Refuse To Work Together
- Celebs Who Are Famous Because of Their Parents