Taylor Swift Dating Matthew Gray Gubler?
12:14 pm, July 19th, 2013
“Man-hungry Taylor Swift’s got a ‘Criminal Mind’!” declares the National Enquirer.
The tabloid, last seen embarrassing itself with a story falsely linking Swift to Tim McGraw, is now belatedly echoing a bogus rumor alleging the singer has “flipped” for actor Matthew Gray Gubler of “Criminal Minds.”
Perez Hilton and other sloppy outlets first spread the story earlier this month, and Gossip Cop debunked it.
Apparently, the Enquirer missed the memo.
“Taylor is nuts about Matthew,” a so-called “source” tells the magazine.
Another Enquirer “insider” alleges, “Taylor’s trying to keep the whole relationship with Matthew secret for now. That’s why she’s saying they’re ‘just friends.’ The truth is, she wants to get to know him better before they take the relationship public.”
Nope, not even a little bit true.
They’re not dating.
The Enquirer is the same tabloid that previously wrongly claimed Swift was pursuing Robert Kennedy, Jr., was going to marry Connor Kennedy by the end of 2012 (and have his baby), and was “chasing” Justin Bieber.
Its Swift sources have gotten no more reliable.
An actual insider assures us once again that Swift and Gubler are friends — period.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top 10 Picks to Play Christian Grey
- The Most Mysterious Celebrity Deaths
- Was Brittany Murphy Poisoned?
- Gwyneth Paltrow Wants Kids To Have Perfect Accents
- Is Adam Levine The Sexiest Man Alive?
- 35 Of Hollywood's Hottest Moms
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- 30 Child Actors Who Died Young
- A$AP Rocky Drop "Fashion Killa" Video Starring Rihanna
- Miley Cyrus Is Apparently Barack Obama's Fault Now