Taylor Swift is “Lonely and Single,” Crying To Friends That She’s “Undateable”?
5:51 pm, February 12th, 2014
Taylor Swift is “lonely and single,” and is supposedly crying to friends that she’s “undateable,” reports a mean-spirited story from Life & Style.
The magazine claims the star “went hunting for a man” at last month’s Golden Globes after-parties, “which appeared desperate to onlookers.”
Now, the tab says Swift is “beginning to fear she may be single forever.”
Life & Style goes on to note, “It doesn’t take a rocket scientist to figure out that Taylor’s tendency to write songs about every guy she’s dated is a massive turnoff that scares guys away.”
It also doesn’t take a rocket scientist to see that the tabloid made up this story based on the public’s perception of Swift as a needy girl who always gets dumped.
Of course, the 24-year-old isn’t having a meltdown because she’s single.
Clearly, Life & Style just didn’t have any real news to report this week.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- What 'Teen Mom' Star Just Bought a House?
- Khloe Kardashian Throws a Fit Over Joan Rivers' Prank