Taylor Swift is “Lonely and Single,” Crying To Friends That She’s “Undateable”?
5:51 pm, February 12th, 2014
Taylor Swift is “lonely and single,” and is supposedly crying to friends that she’s “undateable,” reports a mean-spirited story from Life & Style.
The magazine claims the star “went hunting for a man” at last month’s Golden Globes after-parties, “which appeared desperate to onlookers.”
Now, the tab says Swift is “beginning to fear she may be single forever.”
Life & Style goes on to note, “It doesn’t take a rocket scientist to figure out that Taylor’s tendency to write songs about every guy she’s dated is a massive turnoff that scares guys away.”
It also doesn’t take a rocket scientist to see that the tabloid made up this story based on the public’s perception of Swift as a needy girl who always gets dumped.
Of course, the 24-year-old isn’t having a meltdown because she’s single.
Clearly, Life & Style just didn’t have any real news to report this week.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- Did Beyonce & Jay-Z Chemically Process Blue Ivy's Hair?
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- NBA Star Ray Allen Is One Lucky Man
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting
- Michael Phelps' New Girlfriend Spills Juicy Details About Their Relationship