Taylor Swift Shares Lunch With Cancer-Stricken Fan Kayla Kincannon (PHOTOS)
5:45 pm, January 21st, 2013PHOTOS
The meeting was arranged after Kincannon’s friends, family, and even strangers organized an online campaign to get her favorite singer’s attention.
The 17-year-old from Michigan has been battling brain cancer for more than a year.
After the meeting, Kincannon’s dad wrote on their official blog “how awesome” the get-together was.
“This was no quick meet and greet photo opp. We sat and talked to Taylor and her mom for two hours, had lunch and Kayla received a gift basket, then she signed pictures,” said Brad Kincannon.
He added, ”She is the sweetest, most down to earth person I have ever met! This was more than we ever expected! I’m so thankful to team Kayla, news, and everyone who made her dream come true! This was the best day ever for her and all of us!”
And Kayla herself tweeted to Swift, “Can not believe I just had lunch w @taylorswift13 today, I was enchanted to meet you!”
Check out more photos of Swift and Kincannon below!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- 10 Best Celebrity Quotes About Being Pregnant
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- Super Geeky Stars Who Grew Up To Be Hotties
- Does Ian Somerhalder Have a New Girlfriend?
- A-List Stars Who Failed at Marriage