Taylor Swift Shares Lunch With Cancer-Stricken Fan Kayla Kincannon (PHOTOS)
5:45 pm, January 21st, 2013PHOTOS
The meeting was arranged after Kincannon’s friends, family, and even strangers organized an online campaign to get her favorite singer’s attention.
The 17-year-old from Michigan has been battling brain cancer for more than a year.
After the meeting, Kincannon’s dad wrote on their official blog “how awesome” the get-together was.
“This was no quick meet and greet photo opp. We sat and talked to Taylor and her mom for two hours, had lunch and Kayla received a gift basket, then she signed pictures,” said Brad Kincannon.
He added, ”She is the sweetest, most down to earth person I have ever met! This was more than we ever expected! I’m so thankful to team Kayla, news, and everyone who made her dream come true! This was the best day ever for her and all of us!”
And Kayla herself tweeted to Swift, “Can not believe I just had lunch w @taylorswift13 today, I was enchanted to meet you!”
Check out more photos of Swift and Kincannon below!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Can You Believe Kim Kardashian Was This Thin?
- Kim Kardashian's Swollen Feet Scream For Help
- Black Celebrities Who Have Turned White
- The Real Reason Kim Won't Marry Kanye
- Celebrities With Super Attractive Siblings
- The Drew Carey Show: What Ever Happened to Mimi?
- Kendall Jenner Admits Being A Kardashian Ruined Her Childhood
- Is Justin Bieber Dating Kylie Jenner?
- Human Barbie Discusses Her Unique Look
- You Won't Believe What Topanga Looks Like Now