Taylor Swift on Katie: “I Don’t Really Know That Much About Love” (VIDEO)
12:15 pm, October 24th, 2012VIDEOS
Taylor Swift appears on “Katie” on Friday, and the pop star opens up about her love life being in the spotlight and how some of her famous exes feel about her music.
When asked by Katie Couric whether any of those past loves have called her up to complain about her very personal songs, Swift reveals, “Well, some of them like to write really long emails.”
“Oh, come on,” she replies.
Couric also tells Swift that fans concluded her single “We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together” is about her ex Jake Gyllenhaal because of a scarf she wears in the video — and she doesn’t exactly deny it.
“I don’t read anything about myself,” says Swift, “so I didn’t know that that was a thing that people figured out.”
Swift acknowledges, however, that even though she avoids reading tabloids, the media can still impact her relationships, especially the romantic ones.
“I don’t know how to have a normal relationship because I try to act normal and love from a normal place and live a normal life, but there is sort of an abnormal magnifying glass, like [a] telescope lens, on everything that happens between me and anybody else,” she explains.
Swift adds, “I don’t really know that much about love, it turns out.”
Check out videos from Swift’s interview below with the password “katie”!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- 10 Best Celebrity Quotes About Being Pregnant
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- Kaley Cuoco Shows Off Her Tennis Skills
- Tom and Gisele Cheer on The Boston Marathon
- Drake's Weird Priority While Sitting Courtside at Game 2