CLAIM: Taylor Swift ‘Furious’ At Kanye West Over Tweets
3:45 pm, September 7th, 2010
“Taylor Swift Desperate For Kanye West To STFU!” reads another classy headline from Showbiz Spy, which claims Swift “is furious that the rapper keeps using the controversy surrounding his outburst at last year’s MTV VMAs — in which he stormed the stage during Swift’s acceptance speech — to promote his new album.”
As Gossip Cop previously reported, West spent two hours last Saturday tweeting about – among other things – his guilt stemming from the incident at the 2009 awards show. His final tweet that day read, “I’m sorry Taylor.”
But, according to a Showbiz Spy source, Swift is none too pleased.
“She’s fed up of hearing about it,” says the supposed source, “and is disgusted that he has the cheek to use her name to promote his new album!”
Not even close.
Swift, who in the past accepted West’s apology (as Swift herself discussed on “The Oprah Winfrey Show”), actually isn’t fazed at all, a source close to the country superstar tells Gossip Cop.
In fact, we’re told the Showbiz Spy story is “completely made up” and “fabricated.”
The only thing that should make people “furious” are false stories like these.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
Check us out on Facebook!
Visit GossipCop.com for the latest!
You might like:
- Beyonce And Jay Z's Cutest Family Pics!
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- Usher's Girlfriend Is An Alicia Keys Lookalike!
- Scarlett Johansson's 10 Sexiest Looks
- Jessica Simpson's Lips are Bigger and Waist is Smaller
- Khloe Kardashian Gives Selfie Advice
- Proof That Rihanna & Drake Are Officially Together
- Reese Witherspoon's Flirty Red Carpet Waves
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- 14 Iconic Hairstyles Made Popular By Celebrities