Taylor Swift Did NOT “Skip” Selena Gomez Party Due to Justin Bieber, Despite Reports
12:08 pm, August 1st, 2013
HollywoodLife’s clueless reporters are at it again, spreading conspiracies because the site is too lazy to do actual reporting.
It’s a shame HollywoodLife is allergic to facts, since those come in handy here.
Gomez had her birthday party on Saturday night, in Los Angeles.
Swift had a sold-out concert on Saturday night, in Massachusetts.
She didn’t “skip” Gomez’s party because of the guest list — she was across the country performing at a stadium.
HollywoodLife eventually pulled its story — that’s what the blog sometimes does when Gossip Cop catches the site making something up particularly absurd.
Unfortunately, before the webloid got around to deleting its bogus story, other outlets picked it up.
This isn’t the first time HollywoodLife’s carelessness has resulted in a phony story about Swift, Gomez, and Bieber.
Sadly, we’re guessing it won’t be the last.
But Gossip Cop will continue to point out HollywoodLife’s dubious tactics.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Usher's Girlfriend Is An Alicia Keys Lookalike!
- Reese Witherspoon's Flirty Red Carpet Waves
- 6 Magazine Cover Hairstyles You Can Easily Recreate
- Diddy Throws A Star Studded Pool Party
- DMX Has Baby Number 12 On The Way!
- A Look Back At Paul Walker's Legacy
- Scarlett Johansson's 10 Sexiest Looks
- Drake Pulls Out All The Stops For Rihanna
- Is Adam Levine The Sexiest Man Alive?
- Who Does Naya Rivera Want To Collaborate With?