Taylor Swift Did NOT “Skip” Selena Gomez Party Due to Justin Bieber, Despite Reports
12:08 pm, August 1st, 2013
HollywoodLife’s clueless reporters are at it again, spreading conspiracies because the site is too lazy to do actual reporting.
It’s a shame HollywoodLife is allergic to facts, since those come in handy here.
Gomez had her birthday party on Saturday night, in Los Angeles.
Swift had a sold-out concert on Saturday night, in Massachusetts.
She didn’t “skip” Gomez’s party because of the guest list — she was across the country performing at a stadium.
HollywoodLife eventually pulled its story — that’s what the blog sometimes does when Gossip Cop catches the site making something up particularly absurd.
Unfortunately, before the webloid got around to deleting its bogus story, other outlets picked it up.
This isn’t the first time HollywoodLife’s carelessness has resulted in a phony story about Swift, Gomez, and Bieber.
Sadly, we’re guessing it won’t be the last.
But Gossip Cop will continue to point out HollywoodLife’s dubious tactics.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Super Cute: Jordin Sparks Wows in a Bikini
- Vivica Fox Comes After Brandi: Inside The Fight
- Khloe Kardashian and French Montana: Did They Confirm Their Love?
- Major Legal Drama: Why is Drake Being Sued?
- Karrueche Tran Supports Her Man Chris Brown in Court