Taylor Swift and John Mayer Had “Nasty” Confrontation at L.A. Restaurant?
1:50 pm, June 7th, 2012
Picking up a story from the New York Post, the webloid says the country singer “became enraged upon learning that she was going to be seated near her onetime beau, who was dining with a friend.”
According to an alleged witness, “Taylor very visibly — in front of the entire restaurant — demanded to be moved to the other side” of the eatery.
The supposed insider adds, “The bar’s usually an oasis of calm and privacy for celebrities and power players, but this was drama central.”
Um… was it really “drama central”?
Not at all.
A Swift source tells Gossip Cop there was no “nasty confrontation,” adding that the only accurate part about the story is that the young singer was at the Tower Bar at time.
Some people are saying they’re not sure Swift even saw Mayer at the restaurant, which has a dark interior eating area as well as an outdoor patio.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Did Kim Kardashian Wax Her Babies Eyebrows?
- Celebrity Breakups: Who Called it Quits in 2013?
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Kate Bosworth's New Red Hair - Makeover or Makeunder?
- Demi Lovato Rocks The Skrillex Look
- 10 Famous Couples Who Should Never Split Up
- 9 Celebs Who Married Average Joes
- Celebrities Remember Their First Kiss