Taylor Swift and John Mayer Had “Nasty” Confrontation at L.A. Restaurant?
1:50 pm, June 7th, 2012
Picking up a story from the New York Post, the webloid says the country singer “became enraged upon learning that she was going to be seated near her onetime beau, who was dining with a friend.”
According to an alleged witness, “Taylor very visibly — in front of the entire restaurant — demanded to be moved to the other side” of the eatery.
The supposed insider adds, “The bar’s usually an oasis of calm and privacy for celebrities and power players, but this was drama central.”
Um… was it really “drama central”?
Not at all.
A Swift source tells Gossip Cop there was no “nasty confrontation,” adding that the only accurate part about the story is that the young singer was at the Tower Bar at time.
Some people are saying they’re not sure Swift even saw Mayer at the restaurant, which has a dark interior eating area as well as an outdoor patio.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- The Drama Continues With Pauly D's Baby Mama!
- Beyonce And Jay Z's Cutest Family Pics!
- Rajon Rondo Goes Chinese
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- Kim Kardashian's Mommy Time With North West
- Beyonce Spoke To Blue Ivy While Giving Birth?
- Jessica Simpson's Lips are Bigger and Waist is Smaller
- Gwyneth Paltrow Wants Kids To Have Perfect Accents
- Wayne Marshall Enjoys Daddy Duty
- Another Star Of 'The Hills' Gets Engaged!