Taylor Swift “Falling Fast” For Pro Surfer John John Florence?
5:24 pm, March 20th, 2013
“Taylor Swift has set her sights on yet another tousle-haired hunk,” begins a piece from Life & Style, which claims the pop singer is “falling fast for Hawaii native and pro surfer John John Florence.”
A so-called “source” tells the mag, “He and Taylor have been text-messaging. Apparently, she contacted him.”
Apparently, this “insider” is either 80 years old or comes from a place where people still refer to texting as “text-messaging.”
Anyway, the alleged Life & Style mole adds, “I don’t think they’ve hung out yet. They’ve just been chatting.”
Um, how can the mag’s source be considered an “insider” if he or she doesn’t even know whether Swift and Florence have gotten together?
Still, Life & Style goes on to report that the surfer “raised eyebrows” when asked about Swift at a championship event in Queensland, Australia earlier this month.
Whoa, what did he supposedly say?
Did he confess his love for the country singer? Or at least confirm their romance?
The mag claims Florence told reporters, “I’m not supposed to comment about that.”
That hardly seems like an eyebrow-raising response.
Regardless, the tab’s source adds, “Everyone in the surf industry is talking about them hooking up.”
A source close to Swift says the mag’s story is completely untrue, telling Gossip Cop, “She doesn’t know him.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Did Kim Kardashian Wax Her Babies Eyebrows?
- Celebrity Breakups: Who Called it Quits in 2013?
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Kate Bosworth's New Red Hair - Makeover or Makeunder?
- Demi Lovato Rocks The Skrillex Look
- 10 Famous Couples Who Should Never Split Up
- 9 Celebs Who Married Average Joes
- Celebrities Remember Their First Kiss