Taylor Swift House Trespasser Arrested
10:31 am, December 14th, 2012
A 24-year-old man was arrested early Friday after trespassing at property in Nashville linked to Taylor Swift, allegedly after traveling by bus from Wisconsin to be with the singer on her 23rd birthday.
Fortunately, Swift is currently in Europe and safe.
Moreover, a source close to the singer informs Gossip Cop she “does not live” at the house where Jacob Kulke was apprehended after allegedly climbing over a fence and a secured gate.
Kulke was intercepted by security personnel and later booked by police on a criminal trespassing charge, shortly before 2 a.m.
Cops say he had a knife with him.
According to an affidavit, Kulke told authorities he had been in contact with Swift through social media, was dating her, and wanted to surprise her for her birthday.
Swift turned 23 on Thursday.
Kulke reportedly has a warrant out for his arrest for a probation violation, and was arrested last April for second degree burglary in Colorado.
He was held in the Davidson County jail on $10,000 bond.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Did Kim Kardashian Wax Her Babies Eyebrows?
- Celebrity Breakups: Who Called it Quits in 2013?
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Jackie Cruz Defends Latinas Everywhere
- Shakira Opens Up About Her Possessive Man
- Juan Pablo Catches Major Heat
- Ricky Martin Fights Back Against Violence
- 15 Celebrities You Didn't Were Realted