Taylor Swift: “My Exes Can Write Songs About Me” Too (VIDEO)
12:05 pm, February 22nd, 2013VIDEO
“If I’m gonna write songs about my exes they can write songs about me. That’s how it works,” the singer says in the April issue of InStyle UK.
“I’m not gonna complain about it. I’m not gonna sit there and say, ‘I’m the only one who can write songs about this relationship,’” continues Swift. “It’s fair game.”
Swift’s full interview hits newsstands on March 7.
Check out a glimpse of Swift’s In Style cover shoot below!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Did Kim Kardashian Wax Her Babies Eyebrows?
- Celebrity Breakups: Who Called it Quits in 2013?
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Kate Bosworth's New Red Hair - Makeover or Makeunder?
- Demi Lovato Rocks The Skrillex Look
- 10 Famous Couples Who Should Never Split Up
- 9 Celebs Who Married Average Joes
- Celebrities Remember Their First Kiss