Taylor Swift: “My Exes Can Write Songs About Me” Too (VIDEO)
12:05 pm, February 22nd, 2013VIDEO
“If I’m gonna write songs about my exes they can write songs about me. That’s how it works,” the singer says in the April issue of InStyle UK.
“I’m not gonna complain about it. I’m not gonna sit there and say, ‘I’m the only one who can write songs about this relationship,’” continues Swift. “It’s fair game.”
Swift’s full interview hits newsstands on March 7.
Check out a glimpse of Swift’s In Style cover shoot below!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- 10 Best Celebrity Quotes About Being Pregnant
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- Super Geeky Stars Who Grew Up To Be Hotties
- Does Ian Somerhalder Have a New Girlfriend?
- A-List Stars Who Failed at Marriage