Taylor Swift: “My Exes Can Write Songs About Me” Too (VIDEO)
12:05 pm, February 22nd, 2013VIDEO
“If I’m gonna write songs about my exes they can write songs about me. That’s how it works,” the singer says in the April issue of InStyle UK.
“I’m not gonna complain about it. I’m not gonna sit there and say, ‘I’m the only one who can write songs about this relationship,’” continues Swift. “It’s fair game.”
Swift’s full interview hits newsstands on March 7.
Check out a glimpse of Swift’s In Style cover shoot below!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Rachel Zoe and Anne Hathaway's Major Break Up Shocker
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- 11 Celebrities That Have Signed Up To Go To Space
- 21 Celebrity Couples Who Met On Set
- Who Knew Kristen Stewart and Kim Kardashian Had Similar Tastes?
- Gigi Hadid Heats Up Boyfriend Cody Simpson's New Music Video