CLAIM: Taylor Swift “Chasing” Justin Bieber, Selena Gomez “Steaming”
9:15 am, February 8th, 2013
According to the supermarket tab, the songstress has been “swift to swoop in on the suddenly unattached Biebs,” with an “insider” claiming Swift believes he “is fair game now,” and that she’s actually “had a crush on him for years.”
Gomez, meanwhile, is allegedly “heartbroken at the thought of the two of them getting together,” and has gone as far as quizzing “Taylor about her intentions with Justin.”
And while Swift supposedly insists the teen heartthrob is “just a friend,” the mag’s “source” says that the pair “phone and text each other at least four times a day, and they never even mention Selena.”
The tabloid’s source further alleges that Swift’s attraction stems from the fact that Bieber is a “superstar” like her, and therefore “is the one person who knows what her life is like.”
“She says Justin ‘gets her,’ and she finds that incredibly romantic,” claims the so-called “insider.”
Still, the Enquirer warns that “no one’s really expecting them to have a long-running relationship.”
And you want to know why?
BECAUSE THERE’S NOTHING GOING ON BETWEEN SWIFT AND BIEBER.
While tabloids like the Enquirer would love nothing more than for two high-profile stars like Swift and Bieber to get together behind Gomez’s back, it’s not happening.
A source close to Swift tells Gossip Cop it’s completely “untrue” that she is “zeroing in” on Bieber.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Reese Witherspoon's Flirty Red Carpet Waves
- Kim Kardashian Shares New Photo of North West
- The Drama Continues With Pauly D's Baby Mama!
- Did Eminem Watch Daughter Get Crowned Homecoming Queen?
- Silicone Sorrows & Botox Blues: Regrettable Celeb Surgeries
- Khloe Kardashian Gives Selfie Advice
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting
- A Cute Daddy Daughter Moment Courtesy Of Jay Z
- Is Kanye West Finally Embarrassed After Irrational Outburst?
- Did Jennifer Lawrence Bring Her Ex To Premiere?