Taylor Swift and Harry Styles “Getting Married in a Week”?!
3:37 pm, December 28th, 2012
The webloid, which recently claimed Swift was just using Styles to make her ex Conor Kennedy jealous, now says the couple has “already bonded with each other’s families and might take it to the next level very soon!”
Where is this even coming from?
Well, HollywoodLife came across an Us Weekly story on Friday about how Swift and Styles are getting more serious.
The piece details how Swift “cleared her schedule” to meet her boyfriend’s family in England, and notes that she was supposedly overheard telling Styles’ sister that he’s “amazing.”
Then, in the sixth and final paragraph of the report, Us quotes a so-called “source” for the couple as saying, “Harry is totally in love. I can see them getting married in a week, just going for it.”
Of course, HollywoodLife being typically sensationalistic (and irresponsible), took that tiny nugget — which seems to be a figurative statement, rather than a literal one — and fashioned a totally exaggerated report around it.
Regardless, it is NOT true.
Swift and Styles are indeed getting more serious, but there is ZERO talk of marriage, despite the constant wrong reports from the tabloids.
HollywoodLies, er, HollywoodLife embarrasses itself yet again.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Who Does Naya Rivera Want To Collaborate With?
- Drake Pulls Out All The Stops For Rihanna
- 10 Rapper's Crazy Cribs
- Double Date With Kanye West And Kim Kardashian
- Beyonce Spoke To Blue Ivy While Giving Birth?
- Kate Middleton Fires Her Hairstylist
- Is Jessica Alba Leaving Her Insecurities Behind?
- Rosie Huntington-Whiteley - Elegant In Black
- Irina 'Shayks' Her Famous Curves In Low-Cut Suit
- Mariah Carey's Rock Star