Taylor Swift Pursued For Gone With the Wind, Pretty Woman Remakes?
10:09 am, September 19th, 2013
Is Taylor Swift looking to become a full-blown movie star?
The National Enquirer claims the singer, who’s done a bit of acting through the years, is “getting ready to sink her teeth into beefier starring roles in movies.”
According to the tab, Swift’s team has been “fielding offers, including remakes of such classics as Gone With the Wind, Pretty Woman and yet another redo of A Star is Born.”
There have lately been a number of reports linking Swift to movies she’s not involved with, and this one is no different.
While Swift is certainly interested in expanding her acting career, she’s repeatedly said it would have to be a very compelling project to tear her away from the recording studio.
And none of these supposed remakes the Enquirer mentions are even in development.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- 10 Best Celebrity Quotes About Being Pregnant
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- Super Geeky Stars Who Grew Up To Be Hotties
- Does Ian Somerhalder Have a New Girlfriend?
- Kaley Cuoco Shows Off Her Tennis Skills