MAG: Taylor Swift Flirts With Tim McGraw; Faith Hill Warns Her to “Stay Away”
12:47 pm, April 18th, 2013
“Faith Fury As Taylor Flirts With Tim,” blares the headline of a National Enquirer piece, which claims Faith Hill feels Taylor Swift is “trouble,” and warned her to “stay away” from her husband Tim McGraw.
According to the supermarket tabloid, “There was major sexual chemistry onstage between Taylor and Tom” when the two recently performed together in Las Vegas for a McGraw TV special to air on CBS next month.
The Enquirer notes Swift wore a “skintight,” sexy “mini-dress with see-through cutouts,” which the mag’s “source” says she chose “specifically so that she could parade in front of Tim.”
The so-called “source” goes on to claim that it worked because “Tim couldn’t take his eyes off of her,” and “she couldn’t take her eyes off of him, either.”
For added drama, the Enquirer says Hill told Swift that “Tim is off-limits.”
Interesting little tale, but entirely not true.
Swift collaborated with McGraw on “Highway Don’t Care,” which they recently performed together with Keith Urban at the ACM Awards.
But that’s the extent of it.
There’s been NO flirting at all.
A source close to Swift assures Gossip Cop the latest report from the Enquirer is “completely false.”
Of course, this is the same tabloid that previously wrongly claimed Swift was pursuing Robert Kennedy, Jr., was going to marry Connor Kennedy by the end of 2012 (and have his baby), and was “chasing” Justin Bieber.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- What 'Teen Mom' Star Just Bought a House?
- Khloe Kardashian Throws a Fit Over Joan Rivers' Prank