Site Twists Taylor Swift Interview Into Slam on Miley Cyrus (VIDEO)
6:22 pm, November 17th, 2011VIDEO
Once again, HollywoodLife tries to start a feud and just embarrasses itself.
And… it’s absolutely ridiculous.
In the footage, Swift talks about being a role model, and how she’s “conscious” of the responsibility she has to the millions of young people who hear her lyrics and look up to her.
Perfectly reasonable, perfectly benign.
But HollywoodLife sees it as a direct attack on Cyrus.
Swift “totally disses” Cyrus, who is “NOT going to be happy” about the comments, says the site.
According to HollywoodLife, Swift “comes out clearly slamming Miley’s comments about NOT wanting to be a role model.”
Are we missing something?
Well, HollywoodLife is referring to quotes that Cyrus gave to Harper’s Bazaar about the topic – nearly two years ago.
At the time, Cyrus said, “My job isn’t to tell your kids how to act or how not to act because I’m still figuring that out for myself.”
Only HollywoodLife, panting for any sort of conflict between the two star singers, would think Swift’s “60 Minutes” results were “clearly slamming” Cyrus’ February 2010 magazine interview.
In short, the outlet’s declaration that Swift “totally disses” Cyrus is totally bogus, totally ridiculous and totally lame.
The full Swift interview airs on “60 Minutes” on Sunday.
We can’t wait to see how HollywoodLife twists the rest of it.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- The Jessica Alba Long Wavy Bob Tutorial
- Kanye Won't Be Happy About Drake's New Endorsement
- 30 Child Actors Who Died Young
- Jennifer Lawrence's Sexy Stilettos are Affordable Too
- Lil Wayne Throws Daughter An Extravagant Birthday Party
- 9 Reasons Solange's Son Is Hollywood's Coolest Kid
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- Can Shaq Fix the Sacramento Kings?
- Who Said Cameron Diaz Sounded "Too Rihanna?"
- Miley Cyrus' Best & Worst Moments