Taylor Swift: I Fear Sea Urchins & Earwigs!
1:44 pm, August 10th, 2013
Taylor Swift wants to go to college, loves “Law & Order: SVU,” and fears nothing more than sea urchins.
The revelations all come in a new Marie Claire questionnaire, where the singer fills in answers on everything from what she keeps on her nightstand to her workout regimen.
But the most interesting portion might be Swift’s “Top Five Fears” list.
Her response: (1) Sea urchins, (2) Googling myself, (3) Earwigs, (4) Cynics, (5) Getting arrested.
Cynics might be hard to avoid given her high profile, but hopefully Swift can successfully avoid the other four.
Meanwhile, the performer says that her “bucket list” item would be to “get a college degree… somehow, someway.”
Swift says her “fantasy itinerary” is a marathon of previously unwatched Law & Order: SVU episodes.”
On her “sh*t list,” the singer-songwriter not surprisingly jots, “Exes.”
And as for her biggest regrets?
“Every one of my regrets has produced a song I’m proud of,” says Swift.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Kim Kardashian Shares New Photo of North West
- The Drama Continues With Pauly D's Baby Mama!
- Proof That Rihanna & Drake Are Officially Together
- Gwyneth Paltrow Wants Kids To Have Perfect Accents
- Scarlett Johansson's 10 Sexiest Looks
- A Cute Daddy Daughter Moment Courtesy Of Jay Z
- Usher's Girlfriend Is An Alicia Keys Lookalike!
- Hayden Panettiere's Fake Boobs Look Like This Now
- Match Up!: What Pup Belongs To Which Celeb?
- Remember Miley Cyrus' Old Image?