Taylor Swift: I Fear Sea Urchins & Earwigs!
1:44 pm, August 10th, 2013
Taylor Swift wants to go to college, loves “Law & Order: SVU,” and fears nothing more than sea urchins.
The revelations all come in a new Marie Claire questionnaire, where the singer fills in answers on everything from what she keeps on her nightstand to her workout regimen.
But the most interesting portion might be Swift’s “Top Five Fears” list.
Her response: (1) Sea urchins, (2) Googling myself, (3) Earwigs, (4) Cynics, (5) Getting arrested.
Cynics might be hard to avoid given her high profile, but hopefully Swift can successfully avoid the other four.
Meanwhile, the performer says that her “bucket list” item would be to “get a college degree… somehow, someway.”
Swift says her “fantasy itinerary” is a marathon of previously unwatched Law & Order: SVU episodes.”
On her “sh*t list,” the singer-songwriter not surprisingly jots, “Exes.”
And as for her biggest regrets?
“Every one of my regrets has produced a song I’m proud of,” says Swift.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- 10 Insanely Famous People Who are Secret Introverts
- 12 Shocking Celebrity Family Ties You Won't Believe
- 20 Hot Celebrities Who Look Busted Without Makeup
- Richard Gere Sets His Sights On A Much Younger Starlet