Taylor Swift Fan Mail Found in Dumpster
3:31 pm, March 12th, 2013
Taylor Swift is missing some fan mail.
A box containing hundreds of letters addressed to the singer was discovered in a Nashville recycling dumpster over the weekend.
The trashed mailings had been sent from all over the world, many of them covered with stickers, pictures, and other decorations meant for Swift.
They had been addressed to a P.O. Box that receives fan correspondence on behalf of Swift’s management company.
“Taylor gets thousands of fan letters everyday and they are delivered to her management office. After the letters are opened and read, they are recycled,” said a spokesperson for Swift.
The rep added, “The only explanation for any letters being unopened would be that a small batch of mail that was supposed to be delivered to Taylor was accidentally put with letters headed for the recycling center.”
Swift’s team said they were grateful the matter had been brought to their attention, and that the mail would be retrieved.
Check out the video below.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- What 'Teen Mom' Star Just Bought a House?