MAG: Taylor Swift Plans to Marry Conor Kennedy By Year’s End, Get Pregnant
7:09 pm, September 26th, 2012
“Lovestruck country superstar Taylor Swift is hatching a secret plan to elope to Las Vegas with her 18-year-old boy toy Conor Kennedy — and as soon as she gets hitched, she intends to get pregnant,” claims the National Enquirer.
The tabloid has been churning out some doozies about Swift and Kennedy since they began dating over the summer, and this latest offering might take the cake.
According to the Enquirer, Swift has grown “so impatient to make Kennedy her last name,” she’s planning to “say ‘I do’ before year’s end.”
“Taylor has made up her mind that Conor is the man she was meant to marry,” an “insider” tells the magazine. “She doesn’t want to wait any longer. Taylor has told him he can put off college for now and become a full-time dad.”
The tab’s source insists that Swift is “talking about tying the knot in Las Vegas before the end of the year.”
Amazingly, the new Enquirer story manages to combine two separate, wrong Enquirer reports about the couple.
Last month, the magazine allegedly had a “baby bombshell” about Swift (Gossip Cop defused it), and three weeks ago the publication claimed Kennedy’s family was panicked that “Taylor may seduce Conor into eloping.”
This latest elopement tale belongs in the trash heap with the rest of these fabricated stories.
A source close to Swift assures Gossip Cop — again — that there’s been NO discussion of marriage or babies between the singer and her beau.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Tyra Banks Without Make-up: Still Think She's Hot?
- Mommy Makeover: Teen Mom Catelynn's Slim Down
- Which Celebs Are Barely Recognizable Without Makeup?
- Black Celebrities Who Have Turned White
- Remember Lisa Turtle? Wait Til You See Her Now!
- Could This Be Kim K.'s Biggest Fashion Fail Yet?
- You Won't Believe Nicky Minaj's Natural Hair
- 24 Celebrities You Didn't Know Were Related
- Barbara Walters' Daughter Arrested For DUI
- The Drew Carey Show: What Ever Happened to Mimi?