Taylor Swift & Conor Kennedy to Elope?
3:45 pm, September 5th, 2012
Last week, the National Enquirer claimed to have a “baby bombshell” about the couple, wrongly speculating that the singer was already “making plans to marry” Kennedy and “have his child as quickly as possible.”
Now, the publication is alleging that Caroline Kennedy, Maria Shriver and others are panicked that Swift and Conor might elope.
A “source” tells the Enquirer the Kennedy women “fear Taylor may seduce Conor into eloping — because she’s not just a ruthless social climber; she’s a rich superstar and can easily support him even if his family cuts him off from the Kennedy millions.”
“And Conor’s so totally swept away by Taylor, he can’t see straight,” continues the Enquirer source.
We won’t discount the power of young love, but Kennedy and Swift have been dating for only two months, and he’s still in high school.
They are NOT talking about marriage at all, much less threatening to elope.
A source close to Swift assures Gossip Cop there’s been zero discussion of her marrying Kennedy.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Proof That Rihanna & Drake Are Officially Together
- 10 Artists Who Stole Ideas & Never Gave Credit
- Beyonce Spoke To Blue Ivy While Giving Birth?
- Rajon Rondo Goes Chinese
- Idris Elba Talks Fathering A Child That Wasn't His
- Perrie Edwards' Many Hair Colors
- What Are Diddy's Kids Doing To Help The Needy?
- 10 Rapper's Crazy Cribs
- A Look Back At Paul Walker's Legacy
- 35 Of Hollywood's Hottest Moms