Taylor Swift & Conor Kennedy to Elope?
3:45 pm, September 5th, 2012
Last week, the National Enquirer claimed to have a “baby bombshell” about the couple, wrongly speculating that the singer was already “making plans to marry” Kennedy and “have his child as quickly as possible.”
Now, the publication is alleging that Caroline Kennedy, Maria Shriver and others are panicked that Swift and Conor might elope.
A “source” tells the Enquirer the Kennedy women “fear Taylor may seduce Conor into eloping — because she’s not just a ruthless social climber; she’s a rich superstar and can easily support him even if his family cuts him off from the Kennedy millions.”
“And Conor’s so totally swept away by Taylor, he can’t see straight,” continues the Enquirer source.
We won’t discount the power of young love, but Kennedy and Swift have been dating for only two months, and he’s still in high school.
They are NOT talking about marriage at all, much less threatening to elope.
A source close to Swift assures Gossip Cop there’s been zero discussion of her marrying Kennedy.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Beyonce Turns a Blind Eye: Is Her Little Brother Homeless?
- Bethenny and Jason Hoppy's Daughter Ordered To Undergo Evaluation
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- 10 Best Celebrity Quotes About Being Pregnant
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- Super Geeky Stars Who Grew Up To Be Hotties