Blog: New Photos Are “Proof” Taylor Swift and Ed Sheeran Might Be “Dating”
11:00 am, March 15th, 2013
And even though Sheeran himself has flatly denied that there’s any romance between him and Swift.
So what’s HollywoodLife’s big scoop?
Well, late Thursday, Swift revealed on Twitter that she and Sheeran… took photo booth pictures together backstage… with two other people.
Friends on tour together took goofy photo booth snapshots — and Jay Penske’s HollywoodLife is so desperate to sensationalize Swift’s love life, the webloid calls it “proof” of a romantic relationship.
“Needless to say, these new photos will do nothing to squash the rumors about their budding romance,” explains the blog, which is starting and spreading the rumors itself.
HollywoodLife adds, “Though neither Taylor nor Ed will (probably ever) confirm their relationship, multiple sources insist they’re more than just friends.”
No one with actual knowledge of the situation — including Swift and Sheeran themselves — believe that the musician pals are a romantic couple.
HollywoodLife and other outlets looking to create a stir can always say that there’s a relationship, but it does NOT make it true.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
— Taylor Swift (@taylorswift13) March 15, 2013
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- What 'Teen Mom' Star Just Bought a House?
- Khloe Kardashian Throws a Fit Over Joan Rivers' Prank