Taylor Swift Did NOT Get “Cold Shoulder” From Douglas Booth, Despite Report
1:39 pm, January 2nd, 2014
According to the outlet, “Taylor Swift will start the new year in a familiar place: alone.”
The Daily News says the performer “was in hot pursuit” of Booth at a West Hollywood party back in November and “made several attempts to lure” him.
“Taylor kept on making an effort to flirt with Douglas, but he gave her the cold shoulder and was extremely dismissive towards her,” explains a so-called “insider” for the newspaper.
The tipster adds, “It was all very funny for those of us watching.”
According to the Daily News, which for some reason is treating a two-month-old rumor as though it’s news, “Swift looked dejected at his lack of interest and was overheard in the ladies’ room telling [friend Hailee Steinfeld] about her disappointment.”
“Taylor was whining and complaining about his aloofness toward her,” says the outlet’s source. “She looked like an animal circling its prey, when she tried to get his attention.”
Then the Daily News weirdly reverses course and says that “something worked” because Swift and Booth have been “spotted out on a few dates in London” — except now he’s allegedly “scared off.”
Swift did not get the “cold shoulder” from Booth in November, then suddenly get him to date her in December, and then conveniently chase him away again.
“They’re friends,” a source close to the situation tells Gossip Cop about Swift and Booth, adding that there’s been no drama whatsoever.
Another insider calls the Daily News report “laughable.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Did Kim Kardashian Wax Her Babies Eyebrows?
- Celebrity Breakups: Who Called it Quits in 2013?
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Kate Bosworth's New Red Hair - Makeover or Makeunder?
- Demi Lovato Rocks The Skrillex Look
- 10 Famous Couples Who Should Never Split Up
- 9 Celebs Who Married Average Joes
- Celebrities Remember Their First Kiss