Taylor Swift Did NOT Call Miley Cyrus’ VMAs Performance “Disgusting”
8:26 pm, October 9th, 2013
Picking up a story from Life & Style, the webloid claims Swift was recently “overheard completely dissing Miley’s epic VMA performance.”
The supposed slam is said to have taken place at “the Soho House in Toronto,” where Swift allegedly called Cyrus’ controversial turn on the stage “grotesque” and “disgusting.”
And that’s literally all the details HollywoodLife has.
A source that was actually at the SoHo House party tells Gossip Cop that the story is “completely made up.”
We’re told that not only was the hot spot packed and extremely noisy, but Swift was also seated at a private booth.
“You had to practically shout at somebody for them to even hear what you were saying,” says our impeccable insider, ”so the very idea that anybody would have ‘overheard’ anything at that party is far-fetched, at best.”
The only thing “dissed” here is accurate reporting.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Lady Gaga Debuts Flying Dress
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- Drake Pulls Out All The Stops For Rihanna
- Paul Walker Jokes Around In Paparazzi's Last Footage
- Perrie Edwards' Many Hair Colors
- Lil Wayne Throws Daughter An Extravagant Birthday Party
- Celebrity Tattoos: What Were They Thinking?
- You Won't Believe Nicky Minaj's Natural Hair
- 10 Artists Who Stole Ideas & Never Gave Credit
- Sandra Bullock Already Has Son Potty Trained