Did Taylor Swift Really Diss Kanye West and Kim Kardashian After Baby’s Birth?
11:53 am, June 18th, 2013
That’s what a number of blogs reported on Monday after picking up a purported tweet from the pop star’s account dissing West and Kim Kardashian after the birth of their baby girl.
The alleged Twitter post read, “@KimKardashian @kanyewest Yo I’m happy for you and Imma let you finish but Beyonce had one of the best labors of all time.”
In case you’d forgotten, that’s along the lines of what West said to Swift when he interrupted her acceptance speech for Female Video of the Year at the VMAs.
But was the tweet really from Swift?
A close Swift insider tells Gossip Cop the post is “100% fake” and the singer NEVER tweeted such a thing.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Super Cute: Jordin Sparks Wows in a Bikini
- Vivica Fox Comes After Brandi: Inside The Fight
- Khloe Kardashian and French Montana: Did They Confirm Their Love?
- Major Legal Drama: Why is Drake Being Sued?
- Karrueche Tran Supports Her Man Chris Brown in Court