Did Taylor Swift Really Diss Kanye West and Kim Kardashian After Baby’s Birth?
11:53 am, June 18th, 2013
That’s what a number of blogs reported on Monday after picking up a purported tweet from the pop star’s account dissing West and Kim Kardashian after the birth of their baby girl.
The alleged Twitter post read, “@KimKardashian @kanyewest Yo I’m happy for you and Imma let you finish but Beyonce had one of the best labors of all time.”
In case you’d forgotten, that’s along the lines of what West said to Swift when he interrupted her acceptance speech for Female Video of the Year at the VMAs.
But was the tweet really from Swift?
A close Swift insider tells Gossip Cop the post is “100% fake” and the singer NEVER tweeted such a thing.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- 10 Rapper's Crazy Cribs
- Snag Julianne Hough's Totally Dreamy French Braided Halo
- Best Black Celebrity Hairstyles
- 30 Child Actors Who Died Young
- The Biggest Celebrity Hypocrites
- Sandra Bullock Already Has Son Potty Trained
- Who Does Naya Rivera Want To Collaborate With?
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- Reese Witherspoon's Flirty Red Carpet Waves
- Is Adam Levine The Sexiest Man Alive?