CLAIM: Taylor Swift Demanded She Perform Before John Mayer at ACM Awards
2:53 pm, April 17th, 2013
“Taylor Swift won’t be upstaged by her ex,” begins a piece in Us Weekly, which goes on to say that she recently “put on a ‘stink’” at the Academy of Country Music Awards “when she learned that John Mayer was slated to perform before her.”
According to a so-called “source” for the magazine, Swift “said she had to go on earlier than him.”
Swift, in fact, did peform before Mayer, but it had nothing to do with any supposed “stink.”
It was scheduled that way by the Academy of Country Music Awards.
Regardless, a rep for Swift tells Gossip Cop that the claim about demanding a change in the order of performances is “completely false.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- 11 Celebrities That Have Signed Up To Go To Space
- 21 Celebrity Couples Who Met On Set
- Who Knew Kristen Stewart and Kim Kardashian Had Similar Tastes?
- Gigi Hadid Heats Up Boyfriend Cody Simpson's New Music Video
- The New Kesha: Happy Healthy and Crazy Haired