CLAIM: Taylor Swift Demanded She Perform Before John Mayer at ACM Awards
2:53 pm, April 17th, 2013
“Taylor Swift won’t be upstaged by her ex,” begins a piece in Us Weekly, which goes on to say that she recently “put on a ‘stink’” at the Academy of Country Music Awards “when she learned that John Mayer was slated to perform before her.”
According to a so-called “source” for the magazine, Swift “said she had to go on earlier than him.”
Swift, in fact, did peform before Mayer, but it had nothing to do with any supposed “stink.”
It was scheduled that way by the Academy of Country Music Awards.
Regardless, a rep for Swift tells Gossip Cop that the claim about demanding a change in the order of performances is “completely false.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- Jessica Simpson's Lips are Bigger and Waist is Smaller
- Melissa Joan Hart Disses and Dishes on Famous Dudes She's Kissed
- 9 Reasons Solange's Son Is Hollywood's Coolest Kid
- Usher's Girlfriend Is An Alicia Keys Lookalike!
- Perrie Edwards' Many Hair Colors
- 15 Sexy Celebrity Hairstyles To Try
- Drake Pulls Out All The Stops For Rihanna
- Rajon Rondo Goes Chinese