BLOG: Taylor Swift “Wants To Date A Guy From The Lumineers”
5:10 pm, February 15th, 2013
Taylor Swift “wants to date a guy from The Lumineers,” announces HollywoodLife.
The Lumineers is made up of five different musicians.
Does she have her sights set on someone specifically, or does she just want to date the whole band?
Perhaps even go on group dates, like on “The Bachelorette”?
Anyway, according to a made up source for the Jay Penske’s webloid, “She’s embarrassed about all of the Harry drama, and is definitely looking for someone who is more down-to-earth and away from the Hollywood lifestyle.”
HollywoodLies, er, HollywoodLife’s fake insider notes, “She thinks they are all cute and talented, and she loves their album. Their country vibe is great and she thinks it would be a good mix,” adds the bogus source.”
The blog goes on to note, “The band consists of Wesley Schultz, Jeremiah Fraites, Stelth Ulvang, Ben Wahamaki, and one female member, Neyla Pekarek, adding, ”Wesley and Jeremiah have girlfriends, but Stelth and Ben may be available Taylor!”
Well there you go!
This “report” is so obviously fabricated.
HollywoodLife is just desperate for some dish on Swift’s dating life, a fact that was clearly evidenced by its previous claim that the pop star’s new single “22″ was about Harry Styles — even though everyone knows the track was written well before she started dating the boy bander.
In any case, a source close to Swift laughed off the webloid’s latest nonsense, telling us it’s totally false.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- What 'Teen Mom' Star Just Bought a House?