CLAIM: Taylor Swift’s Dad Gives Harry Styles “Stern Warning”
9:33 pm, January 6th, 2013
“Taylor Swift’s Father Is Worried That Harry Styles Is Trouble!” blares a headline from Perez Hilton, who claims the boy bander was “given a pretty stern warning” from Swift’s dad prior to their recent holiday vacation.
Picking up a story from The Sun — because Hilton hardly ever bothers to do his own “reporting” — the blogger writes, “It appears that Scott Kingsley Swift, who has managed his daughter’s career since the start of her whirlwind success, is growing concerned about the amount of heartbreak she’s endured in the public eye, and also increasingly weary of just how intense her latest love interest has become!”
Hilton goes on to quote a so-called “insider” as saying that that singer’s father “likes Harry but he wants them to slow down and take things easy. It’s clear to everyone they are smitten with one another and already talking about marriage.”
“He doesn’t want them to split up as fast as they’ve got together and for Taylor to end up devastated,” adds the supposed source.
First off, Swift and Styles are NOT “talking about marriage.”
But, more importantly, this alleged conversation between Swift’s father and Styles NEVER HAPPENED!
A rep for Swift tells Gossip Cop it’s 100 percent untrue that her dad ever gave Styles a “stern warning” about their relationship, and further notes that her father is not “concerned” about the pair’s romance.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Beyonce Accidentally Posts Pic Of Her Old Nose
- Celebrities Side Business Revealed
- Kim Kardashian Addresses eBay Auction Donation Controversy
- Is Blake Lively Trying To Revive Her Career?
- A$AP Rocky & His Supermodel Girlfriend Get Fancy
- Kardashian Family Xmas Kards Through the Years
- Is Eiza Gonzalez, Liam Hemsworth's Rebound Girlfriend?
- Paul Walker Dies From Automobile Accident
- 30 Child Actors Who Died Young
- The Trend Kanye & Kim Can't Get Enough Of