Did Taylor Swift Really “Crash” Kennedy Wedding?
2:06 pm, August 22nd, 2012
“Taylor Swift crashed the Kennedy wedding in Boston over the weekend and did not leave after being twice asked to do so,” reports the Boston Herald.
The bride Kyle’s mother Victoria Gifford Kennedy claims that her nephew Conor Kennedy and Swift “texted me an hour before the wedding and asked if they could come” to the nuptials at the Fairmont Copley Plaza hotel on August 18.
“I responded with a very clear ‘Please do not come.’ They came anyway,” she tells the paper.
Victoria continues, “I personally went up to Ms. Swift, whose entrance distracted the entire event, politely introduced myself to her, and asked her as nicely as I could to leave.”
“It was like talking to a ghost. She seemed to look right past me,” she adds.
But Swift’s rep tells Gossip Cop that there is “no truth” to Victoria’s version of events.
The rep says, “Taylor was invited to the wedding and the bride thanked her profusely for being there.”
Swift also spent the rest of the weekend with the Kennedys in Cape Cod, which would have been unlikely if she had really been kicked out of the family nuptials.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Double Date With Kanye West And Kim Kardashian
- Scarlett Johansson's 10 Sexiest Looks
- Kim Kardashian's Mommy Time With North West
- 10 Rapper's Crazy Cribs
- Leighton Meester Is Engaged To Adam Brody
- What Happened to Miley Cyrus' Eyebrows?
- Paul Walker Jokes Around In Paparazzi's Last Footage
- Julianne Hough Is Looking Very Different These Days
- Is Kanye West Finally Embarrassed After Irrational Outburst?
- Drake Chose This Chick Over Rihanna?