CLAIM: Taylor Swift Runs At-Home “Animal Orphanage” For Stray Cats
9:44 am, October 26th, 2012
Taylor Swift is a well-known fan of felines, but is she cat crazy enough to run her “own animal orphanage” at her home?
That’s the bizarre claim in Star, which alleges that Swift’s own pets aren’t the only kitties keeping her company.
A so-called “informant” tells the magazine that the singer “makes the housekeeper leave cat food and milk outside, so the neighborhood strays flock to her stoop.”
“It’s so bad,” claims the supposed source, “that it’s even hurt her dating life!”
Star then goes on to editorialize that Swift’s alleged feline fanaticism might be “a little much.”
Regardless, this latest claim is WRONG.
A source close to Swift assures Gossip Cop that Star’s catty tale is not true, pointing out that far from feeding cats that “flock to her stoop,” the singer “lives in a high-rise” building.
“No strays up there,” jokes our insider.
Another Star cat-astrophe.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- The Jessica Alba Long Wavy Bob Tutorial
- Reese Witherspoon's Flirty Red Carpet Waves
- Julianne Hough Is Looking Very Different These Days
- Tyrese's Heartbreaking Tribute To Paul Walker
- Lorde's Royally Cute Music Video Look
- 10 Artists Who Stole Ideas & Never Gave Credit
- Hair Inspiration: Celebs With The Most Enviable Ombre
- All-Time Hottest Celebs with Facial Hair