TAB: Taylor Swift & Carrie Underwood ‘Hate Each Other,’ Being Separated at Grammys
9:17 am, February 7th, 2013VIDEO
A source tells the magazine that “Grammy execs were ordered to keep the two ‘from crossing paths’ at the February 10 show ‘since they hate each other!’”
Uh, since when?
Us Weekly doesn’t mention the origins of their alleged beef, but quotes a so-called “Swift pal” as saying, “Taylor feels Carrie is always rude to her, so she steers clear of her.”
Yes, that’s why Swift and Underwood hug at awards shows and sign up for the same charity events (see below).
Anyway, a source close to Swift stars tells Gossip Cop the clashing country singers story is 100 percent “untrue.”
And Underwood herself squashed the silly rumor in an upcoming interview on “CBS This Morning,” talking to Gayle King about her favorite Swift songs.
Check out a clip from the interview below!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Remember Lisa Turtle? Wait Til You See Her Now!
- The Drew Carey Show: What Ever Happened to Mimi?
- Model's Too-Tiny Bikini Causes Wardrobe Malfunction
- Kendall Jenner Admits Being A Kardashian Ruined Her Childhood
- Celebrities With Super Attractive Siblings
- You Won't Believe What Topanga Looks Like Now
- Mommy Makeover: Teen Mom Catelynn's Slim Down
- Could This Be Kim K.'s Biggest Fashion Fail Yet?
- Human Barbie Discusses Her Unique Look
- The Real Reason For Denise Richards' Scary Skinny Frame