TAB: Taylor Swift & Carrie Underwood ‘Hate Each Other,’ Being Separated at Grammys
9:17 am, February 7th, 2013VIDEO
A source tells the magazine that “Grammy execs were ordered to keep the two ‘from crossing paths’ at the February 10 show ‘since they hate each other!’”
Uh, since when?
Us Weekly doesn’t mention the origins of their alleged beef, but quotes a so-called “Swift pal” as saying, “Taylor feels Carrie is always rude to her, so she steers clear of her.”
Yes, that’s why Swift and Underwood hug at awards shows and sign up for the same charity events (see below).
Anyway, a source close to Swift stars tells Gossip Cop the clashing country singers story is 100 percent “untrue.”
And Underwood herself squashed the silly rumor in an upcoming interview on “CBS This Morning,” talking to Gayle King about her favorite Swift songs.
Check out a clip from the interview below!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Super Cute: Jordin Sparks Wows in a Bikini
- Vivica Fox Comes After Brandi: Inside The Fight
- Khloe Kardashian and French Montana: Did They Confirm Their Love?
- Major Legal Drama: Why is Drake Being Sued?
- Karrueche Tran Supports Her Man Chris Brown in Court