TAB: Taylor Swift & Carrie Underwood ‘Hate Each Other,’ Being Separated at Grammys
9:17 am, February 7th, 2013VIDEO
A source tells the magazine that “Grammy execs were ordered to keep the two ‘from crossing paths’ at the February 10 show ‘since they hate each other!’”
Uh, since when?
Us Weekly doesn’t mention the origins of their alleged beef, but quotes a so-called “Swift pal” as saying, “Taylor feels Carrie is always rude to her, so she steers clear of her.”
Yes, that’s why Swift and Underwood hug at awards shows and sign up for the same charity events (see below).
Anyway, a source close to Swift stars tells Gossip Cop the clashing country singers story is 100 percent “untrue.”
And Underwood herself squashed the silly rumor in an upcoming interview on “CBS This Morning,” talking to Gayle King about her favorite Swift songs.
Check out a clip from the interview below!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Did Kim Kardashian Wax Her Babies Eyebrows?
- Celebrity Breakups: Who Called it Quits in 2013?
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Jackie Cruz Defends Latinas Everywhere
- Shakira Opens Up About Her Possessive Man
- Juan Pablo Catches Major Heat
- Ricky Martin Fights Back Against Violence
- 15 Celebrities You Didn't Were Realted