TAB: Taylor Swift & Carrie Underwood ‘Hate Each Other,’ Being Separated at Grammys
9:17 am, February 7th, 2013VIDEO
A source tells the magazine that “Grammy execs were ordered to keep the two ‘from crossing paths’ at the February 10 show ‘since they hate each other!’”
Uh, since when?
Us Weekly doesn’t mention the origins of their alleged beef, but quotes a so-called “Swift pal” as saying, “Taylor feels Carrie is always rude to her, so she steers clear of her.”
Yes, that’s why Swift and Underwood hug at awards shows and sign up for the same charity events (see below).
Anyway, a source close to Swift stars tells Gossip Cop the clashing country singers story is 100 percent “untrue.”
And Underwood herself squashed the silly rumor in an upcoming interview on “CBS This Morning,” talking to Gayle King about her favorite Swift songs.
Check out a clip from the interview below!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- The Plastic Surgery That Changed Lisa Kudrow's Life
- Rajon Rondo Goes Chinese
- Sandra Bullock Already Has Son Potty Trained
- Beyonce Spoke To Blue Ivy While Giving Birth?
- Is Adam Levine The Sexiest Man Alive?
- Jada Pinkett's M.O.: Rescue Willow From Hollywood!
- 10 Rapper's Crazy Cribs
- Match Up!: What Pup Belongs To Which Celeb?
- Bond Girls In Bikini's Always Sucker Us In
- The Jessica Alba Long Wavy Bob Tutorial