Taylor Swift Hits Parked Car During Rolling Stone Interview
6:10 pm, October 13th, 2012
Taylor Swift’s cover story interview with Rolling Stone has gotten a lot of attention, mostly because the superstar opens up about her relationship with high schooler Conor Kennedy.
But the most important takeaway of all might be: Exercise caution when getting into a car with her.
Rolling Stone writer Brian Hiatt found out shortly after he climbed into Swift’s Toyota SUV outside a rehearsal studio in Nashville.
Swift accidentally backs directly into a parked vehicle while looking up directions on her iPhone and has a minor freakout.
Hiatt writes, “This is what it sounds like when Taylor Swift totally loses it: ‘Oh, my God. OH, MY GOD. OH, MY GOD. OH, MY GOD. OH, MY GOD. OH, MY GOD. OH, MY GOD. OH, MY GOD. OH, MY GOD. OH, MY GOD. OH, MY GOD. OH, MY GOD.’”
But everything wound up being OK when Swift realized the vehicle she hit belonged to band member Amos Heller.
“It’s fine, it’s my bass player!” she’s quoted as saying as Heller approaches. ”I’m gonna pay for it, I promise! I’m good for it!”
Swift continues, “Oh, my God, Amos, I’m so sorry. I freaked out ’cause I went the wrong way and he was gonna think I’m a bad driver and then I backed into another car. This is the worst interview he’s ever had, already!”
Even Taylor Swift’s fender benders are kind of sweet.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Kim & Kanye: Is The Wedding On Hold?!
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- All-Time Hottest Celebs with Facial Hair
- Kanye West Changing Last Name To Kardashian?
- Melissa Joan Hart Disses and Dishes on Famous Dudes She's Kissed
- Miley Cyrus Snubbed By Lamar Odom
- Child Stars Turned Child Brides
- Gwyneth Paltrow Wants Kids To Have Perfect Accents
- Court Thinks Dina Lohan Is Certifiably Crazy
- Beyonce Spoke To Blue Ivy While Giving Birth?