Taylor Swift Hits Parked Car During Rolling Stone Interview
6:10 pm, October 13th, 2012
Taylor Swift’s cover story interview with Rolling Stone has gotten a lot of attention, mostly because the superstar opens up about her relationship with high schooler Conor Kennedy.
But the most important takeaway of all might be: Exercise caution when getting into a car with her.
Rolling Stone writer Brian Hiatt found out shortly after he climbed into Swift’s Toyota SUV outside a rehearsal studio in Nashville.
Swift accidentally backs directly into a parked vehicle while looking up directions on her iPhone and has a minor freakout.
Hiatt writes, “This is what it sounds like when Taylor Swift totally loses it: ‘Oh, my God. OH, MY GOD. OH, MY GOD. OH, MY GOD. OH, MY GOD. OH, MY GOD. OH, MY GOD. OH, MY GOD. OH, MY GOD. OH, MY GOD. OH, MY GOD. OH, MY GOD.’”
But everything wound up being OK when Swift realized the vehicle she hit belonged to band member Amos Heller.
“It’s fine, it’s my bass player!” she’s quoted as saying as Heller approaches. ”I’m gonna pay for it, I promise! I’m good for it!”
Swift continues, “Oh, my God, Amos, I’m so sorry. I freaked out ’cause I went the wrong way and he was gonna think I’m a bad driver and then I backed into another car. This is the worst interview he’s ever had, already!”
Even Taylor Swift’s fender benders are kind of sweet.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Is Robyn Ready For Her Comeback?
- The Truth Behind Lana Del Rey's New Music
- Celebs De-Stress in Distressed Jeans
- Actors Who Refuse To Work Together
- Celebs Who Are Famous Because of Their Parents