Taylor Swift Buying House Next to Harry Styles?!
11:07 am, November 21st, 2012
It had to happen.
After rumors emerged that Taylor Swift has been hanging out with One Direction singer Harry Styles, the Daily Mail reports that the pop star is “buying a North London home” close to her supposed new man.
Picking up a story from LOOK magazine, the paper claims Swift, who in the summer purchased a Cape Cod home next to Conor Kennedy’s family’s estate, is “so determined to make her relationship with Harry Styles work that she is preparing to buy a new property ‘just around the corner’ from the One Direction hunk.”
The tabloid reveals that Swift “instructed an estate agent to look at properties near the £3 million North London home Harry bought back in September.”
“She’s even asked Harry if he’ll come and look at some places with her, since he knows the area,” the paper quotes a supposed “insider” as saying.
Well, someone is certainly getting ahead of themselves here, but it’s not Swift.
While it’s true that the singer has been spending time with Styles of late, they are not planning on becoming neighbors.
Still, Gossip Cop checked in with a source close to Swift, who tells us it is 100% FALSE that Swift is buying a London home near Styles.
Once again, the Daily Mail is miles away from the truth.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Demi Lovato, Selena Gomez, Katy Perry Read Mean Tweets: Watch!
- Gwyneth Paltrow Wants Kids To Have Perfect Accents
- Sandra Bullock Already Has Son Potty Trained
- Kim Kardashian's Mommy Time With North West
- Lady Gaga Debuts Flying Dress
- Selena Gomez's Hairstyle Evolution
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- DMX Has Baby Number 12 On The Way!
- Tia Mowry Makes Time For Son & Nephew
- All-Time Hottest Celebs with Facial Hair