Taylor Swift Getting British Husband With Gwyneth Paltrow’s Help, Claims Star
1:44 pm, June 19th, 2013
Sources for the tabloid says that when the two met for tea in London on June 9, Paltrow, who’s married to Coldplay frontman Chris Martin, set about playing matchmaker for the singer.
“Gwyneth sees a lot of herself in Taylor and considers her like a sister,” explains a Star insider.
The magazine writes, “Gwyneth’s track record for Taylor hasn’t been exactly stellar; she fixed Taylor up with actor Jake Gyllenhaal, a setup that crashed and burned spectacularly, but Taylor idolizes Gwyneth’s London lifestyle and wants a proper Englishman for herself.”
Star adds, “Apparently, Harry Styles has only increased her appetite for bangers and mash!”
Then Star mentions a trio of British guys — Max Irons, Prince Harry, and Nicholas Hoult — who could be potential mate candidates for Swift, because… well, why not link random famous names?
It should be noted, of course, that the tabloid has absolutely no real story here.
Paltrow and Swift are friendly, and that’s pretty much the end of it.
The “22″ singer is NOT on the prowl for a “British husband,” just like she’s NOT desperate to “model herself” after Miley Cyrus (another silly recent Star rumor).
A source close to the situation tells Gossip Cop the report is “completely untrue.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- Is Kanye West Finally Embarrassed After Irrational Outburst?
- Kim Kardashian's Mommy Time With North West
- Jessica Simpson's Lips are Bigger and Waist is Smaller
- Britney Spears' Weird Response To Questions About Boyfriend
- 35 Of Hollywood's Hottest Moms
- Is Adam Levine The Sexiest Man Alive?
- How You Can Keep One Direction Together
- Lorde's Royally Cute Music Video Look
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'