Mag Overstates Taylor Swift’s Post-Breakup “Torment”
6:32 pm, January 12th, 2011
But the magazine is a bit off with some of what it calls “the details of what went wrong.”
Us portrays Swift as a fragile, devastated mess in recent days, including her “uncharacteristically sullen” appearance backstage at last week’s People’s Choice Awards, where, according to the mag’s eyewitness the country-pop star “didn’t eat anything.”
Friends are also supposedly “concerned” that she’s become “extra-mindful of her weight” since the Gyllenhaal split, with an “insider” observing that Swift is “working out every day.”
Well, it is true that Swift didn’t eat backstage and has a strict exercise regimen.
But those things have nothing to do with a broken heart.
There wasn’t any food served backstage at the People’s Choice Awards.
Also, Swift is working out daily because she always works out daily, and because she’s about to kick off a major tour in a few weeks.
As it happens, a Swift insider tells Gossip Cop that she was “in a good mood” and “had a good time” at the People’s Choice Awards.
In terms of her emotional status, we’re told Swift is doing well and not the broken woman the magazine makes her out to be.
All breakups hurt, of course, but it sounds like Swift is moving forward.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
Check us out on Facebook!
You might like:
- 6 Magazine Cover Hairstyles You Can Easily Recreate
- The Plastic Surgery That Changed Lisa Kudrow's Life
- Double Date With Kanye West And Kim Kardashian
- Which Aging Playboy Star Just Passed Away?
- All-Time Hottest Celebs with Facial Hair
- Melissa Joan Hart Disses and Dishes on Famous Dudes She's Kissed
- 15 Sexy Celebrity Hairstyles To Try
- The Biggest Celebrity Hypocrites
- Short Fashionistas Who Style Their Body Right
- Drake Pulls Out All The Stops For Rihanna