Mag Overstates Taylor Swift’s Post-Breakup “Torment”
6:32 pm, January 12th, 2011
But the magazine is a bit off with some of what it calls “the details of what went wrong.”
Us portrays Swift as a fragile, devastated mess in recent days, including her “uncharacteristically sullen” appearance backstage at last week’s People’s Choice Awards, where, according to the mag’s eyewitness the country-pop star “didn’t eat anything.”
Friends are also supposedly “concerned” that she’s become “extra-mindful of her weight” since the Gyllenhaal split, with an “insider” observing that Swift is “working out every day.”
Well, it is true that Swift didn’t eat backstage and has a strict exercise regimen.
But those things have nothing to do with a broken heart.
There wasn’t any food served backstage at the People’s Choice Awards.
Also, Swift is working out daily because she always works out daily, and because she’s about to kick off a major tour in a few weeks.
As it happens, a Swift insider tells Gossip Cop that she was “in a good mood” and “had a good time” at the People’s Choice Awards.
In terms of her emotional status, we’re told Swift is doing well and not the broken woman the magazine makes her out to be.
All breakups hurt, of course, but it sounds like Swift is moving forward.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
Check us out on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- What 'Teen Mom' Star Just Bought a House?
- Khloe Kardashian Throws a Fit Over Joan Rivers' Prank