Taylor Swift Breaking Up One Direction, Says Mag
11:37 am, December 20th, 2012
Taylor Swift may be “breaking up” One Direction, reports In Touch.
A supposed “band source” tells the tabloid the pair’s relationship is “cause for worry,” noting, “None of the boys want a girl to come between the band, but Harry and Taylor are enamored of each other.”
The mag goes on to claim that since Swift has a reputation for “jumping from one romance to the next,” the singer could “wreak havoc on Harry’s emotions.”
In Touch’s “insider” explains, “They’re the biggest boy band in the world right now, and next year is huge for them. They’ll be going on a world tour from February until October.”
“What if Harry is distracted by heartbreak?” wonders the source.
(Pause for laughter).
OK, now that you’ve composed yourself, let’s recap.
The mag’s alleged insider is saying that if Swift and Styles split, he will be so devastated that he won’t be able to perform.
The insinuation is beyond ridiculous — even by the tab’s standards.
Regardless, a One Direction insider laughed off the silly story to Gossip Cop, telling us it’s “a joke.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Which Aging Playboy Star Just Passed Away?
- Lil Wayne Throws Daughter An Extravagant Birthday Party
- Reese Witherspoon's Flirty Red Carpet Waves
- Nelson Mandela Passes Away At Age 95
- Beyonce And Jay Z's Cutest Family Pics!
- Tom Cruise Says He Never 'Abandoned' Suri
- Hair Inspiration: Celebs With The Most Enviable Ombre
- How You Can Keep One Direction Together
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- 24 Celebrities You Didn't Know Were Related