MAG: Taylor Swift “Humiliated” and Starting to “Crack” After Harry Styles Split
1:50 pm, January 23rd, 2013
Taylor Swift is starting “to crack,” according to Us Weekly.
The magazine alleges the singer is beginning to fall apart in the wake of her split from Harry Styles, and after being “humiliated” by public jabs.
“The breakup killed her,” a so-called “insider” tells Us Weekly, which goes on to claim that losing to Adele at the Golden Globes, being the target of a Tina Fey quip, and having Michael J. Fox say he’d prefer she stay away from his son all worsened the situation for Swift.
The tab’s source explains, “It wasn’t the week she could take a joke.”
“She feels like a loser in love, and doesn’t have many friends anymore,” claims the insider for Us Weekly, which chooses to use Swift’s rumored distress to pile on the performer.
According to the magazine, “Swift is focusing on what she can control: her looks.”
“The singer has been carefully monitoring what she eats — while also drinking more than usual,” reports the Us Weekly source.
The magazine goes so far as to quote its insider as saying “loved ones are worried she won’t make it through” her upcoming tour.
As in, wow, did Us Weekly go overboard here.
While anyone would be upset after a breakup and less than thrilled to be joked about, the implication that Swift is beginning to “crack” and have a booze-fueled meltdown that’s threatening her tour schedule is totally untrue.
A source close to Swift assures Gossip Cop she’s “doing great” and eager for her tour to begin, calling the Us Weekly report “completely false.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Beyonce Turns a Blind Eye: Is Her Little Brother Homeless?
- Bethenny and Jason Hoppy's Daughter Ordered To Undergo Evaluation
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- 10 Best Celebrity Quotes About Being Pregnant
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- Super Geeky Stars Who Grew Up To Be Hotties