Taylor Swift Mocks Romantic Past in Billboard Awards Speech – Watch Video!
12:30 am, May 20th, 2013VIDEO
Taylor Swift poked fun at her romantic history — and her ex-boyfriends — while accepting Artist of the Year honors at Sunday’s Billboard Music Awards.
Closing her speech, Swift said, “To the fans, who come to the shows and buy the albums, I just want you to know this one thing: You are the longest and best relationship I’ve ever had.”
It was a nice gesture to her enormous fan base, and a sly dig at the exes she’s left behind.
Check out the video below!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Did Kim Kardashian Wax Her Babies Eyebrows?
- Celebrity Breakups: Who Called it Quits in 2013?
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Teen Mom 2's Kailyn's Bitter Custody Battle with Jo
- Lisa Vanderpump and Brandi Glanville's Over-the-Top Passive Aggressive Posts
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Both Khloe and Kourtney Kardashian's Homes Robbed!
- Khloe Kardashian to Make Bieber's Party Pad Her Own