Taylor Swift Mocks Romantic Past in Billboard Awards Speech – Watch Video!
12:30 am, May 20th, 2013VIDEO
Taylor Swift poked fun at her romantic history — and her ex-boyfriends — while accepting Artist of the Year honors at Sunday’s Billboard Music Awards.
Closing her speech, Swift said, “To the fans, who come to the shows and buy the albums, I just want you to know this one thing: You are the longest and best relationship I’ve ever had.”
It was a nice gesture to her enormous fan base, and a sly dig at the exes she’s left behind.
Check out the video below!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- 10 Best Celebrity Quotes About Being Pregnant
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- Super Geeky Stars Who Grew Up To Be Hotties
- Does Ian Somerhalder Have a New Girlfriend?
- A-List Stars Who Failed at Marriage