Taylor Swift Mocks Romantic Past in Billboard Awards Speech – Watch Video!
12:30 am, May 20th, 2013VIDEO
Taylor Swift poked fun at her romantic history — and her ex-boyfriends — while accepting Artist of the Year honors at Sunday’s Billboard Music Awards.
Closing her speech, Swift said, “To the fans, who come to the shows and buy the albums, I just want you to know this one thing: You are the longest and best relationship I’ve ever had.”
It was a nice gesture to her enormous fan base, and a sly dig at the exes she’s left behind.
Check out the video below!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- 15 Sexy Celebrity Hairstyles To Try
- Emma Watson's Most Fabulous Short Hair Styles
- Celebs Who Hate Each Other
- Jada Pinkett's M.O.: Rescue Willow From Hollywood!
- John Mayer & Katy Perry's Romantic Photoshoot
- Hair Inspiration: Celebs With The Most Enviable Ombre
- Which Celebrity Likes To Eat Crickets?
- Kris Humphries Auctions Off Kim Kardashian's Ring
- Perrie Edwards' Many Hair Colors
- Celebrity Tattoos: What Were They Thinking?