Taylor Swift Previews ‘Begin Again’ About “Horrible Breakup” and New Relationship
12:37 pm, September 24th, 2012VIDEO
Taylor Swift appeared on “Good Morning America” on Monday to preview a new song from her upcoming album, Red.
In the pre-taped segment, Swift introduced “Begin Again,” a song that she said is about “when you’ve gotten through a really bad relationship and you finally dust yourself off and go on that first date after a horrible breakup, and the vulnerability that goes along with that.”
The singer will return to “GMA” every Monday — and preview more music — leading up to the release of Red on October 22.
Check out “Begin Again” below, and tell us what you think!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Jada Pinkett's M.O.: Rescue Willow From Hollywood!
- You Don't Like Gwyneth Paltrow? She Doesn't Care!
- Lil Wayne Throws Daughter An Extravagant Birthday Party
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- Was Brittany Murphy Poisoned?
- Sandra Bullock Already Has Son Potty Trained
- Jay-Z Needs To Work On His Picture Face
- All-Time Hottest Celebs with Facial Hair
- Beyonce And Jay Z's Cutest Family Pics!
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids