Taylor Swift and Taylor Lautner to have run-in at People’s Choice Awards
8:30 am, January 5th, 2010
The People’s Choice Awards just got more interesting.
Taylor Swift is expected to run into her most recent ex-boyfriend Taylor Lautner, now that singing star has just been added as one of the celebrities expected at tomorrow’s awards show, which hands out trophies to film, television and music stars, all based on fan voting.
More than 60 million fans voted for the 30 different categories including, Favorite Movie Actor, Favorite TV Comedy, Favorite Female Artist, Favorite On-Screen Team, and even Favorite Animal Show.
Among the top nominated movies and TV shows, respectively, are the vampire-based “New Moon” and “True Blood.”
In addition to the two Taylors, also expected at the Queen Latifah-hosted show, being aired on CBS from the Nokia Theatre in Los Angeles, are Sandra Bullock, Steve Carell, Carrie Underwood, Ashton Kutcher, Mariah Carey, Ryan Reynolds, Jessica Alba, LL Cool J, George Lopez, Kellan Lutz, Keith Urban, Sacha Baron Cohen, and Hugh Jackman.
Gossip Cop would like to know in the comments section if you already voted — and for whom.
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Super Cute: Jordin Sparks Wows in a Bikini
- Vivica Fox Comes After Brandi: Inside The Fight
- Khloe Kardashian and French Montana: Did They Confirm Their Love?
- Major Legal Drama: Why is Drake Being Sued?
- Karrueche Tran Supports Her Man Chris Brown in Court