Taylor Swift and Taylor Lautner to have run-in at People’s Choice Awards
8:30 am, January 5th, 2010
The People’s Choice Awards just got more interesting.
Taylor Swift is expected to run into her most recent ex-boyfriend Taylor Lautner, now that singing star has just been added as one of the celebrities expected at tomorrow’s awards show, which hands out trophies to film, television and music stars, all based on fan voting.
More than 60 million fans voted for the 30 different categories including, Favorite Movie Actor, Favorite TV Comedy, Favorite Female Artist, Favorite On-Screen Team, and even Favorite Animal Show.
Among the top nominated movies and TV shows, respectively, are the vampire-based “New Moon” and “True Blood.”
In addition to the two Taylors, also expected at the Queen Latifah-hosted show, being aired on CBS from the Nokia Theatre in Los Angeles, are Sandra Bullock, Steve Carell, Carrie Underwood, Ashton Kutcher, Mariah Carey, Ryan Reynolds, Jessica Alba, LL Cool J, George Lopez, Kellan Lutz, Keith Urban, Sacha Baron Cohen, and Hugh Jackman.
Gossip Cop would like to know in the comments section if you already voted — and for whom.
You might like:
- Did Kim Kardashian Wax Her Babies Eyebrows?
- Celebrity Breakups: Who Called it Quits in 2013?
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Troublemaking Brandi Glanville Complains About Housewife Fans Hating Her
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- Which Celebrity Gives Back The Most?
- Cameron Diaz Gets Honest About Her Bad Skin