Taylor Momsen: I’ve “Quit Acting”
12:25 pm, August 16th, 2011
Taylor Momsen left “Gossip Girl” in November, and now the young star says she’s “quit acting” altogether to focus on her music career.
In a new interview with Elle magazine’s website, the Pretty Reckless singer reveals, “I quit acting. I quit ‘Gossip Girl’ and now tour and am in a band and that’s pretty much all I want to do.”
“Hopefully I’ll be able to only do that for the rest of my life,” Momsen added.
Momsen, who played Jenny Humphrey on the CW series, took an “indefinite hiatus” from the show in November. Six months later, the network announced Momsen would not reprise her role on the following season.
The 18-year-old has been in front of the camera since she was just a toddler.
What do you think about Momsen quitting acting?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- McKellen Marrying Stewart
- Human Barbie Discusses Her Unique Look
- Model's Too-Tiny Bikini Causes Wardrobe Malfunction
- You Won't Believe Nicky Minaj's Natural Hair
- You Won't Believe What Topanga Looks Like Now
- 25 Old Famous Celebrity Couples We Forgot Existed
- Are These Love Birds Back Together?
- 13 Actresses Who Think They Can Sing
- Teen Choice Awards Nominees Announced
- Untouched: Old And New Pictures Of 'Completely Natural' Nicole Kidman