Taylor Lautner won’t be at “Hope for Haiti” telethon but many musicians were added
8:00 am, January 20th, 2010
According to Taylor Lautner’s rep, the “New Moon” heartthrob will not be participating in the “Hope for Haiti” telethon.
But something that should be music to your ears is the long list of musicians who will be performing during the two-hour fundraiser, which is being aired on every major network and numerous other cable outfits.
Co-host George Clooney will be in Los Angeles, where Taylor Swift, Dave Matthews, Sheryl Crow, Kid Rock, Christina Aguilera, Keith Urban, Stevie Wonder, Alicia Keys, John Legend, and Justin Timberlake are slated to perform.
The music will be available, beginning Saturday, on iTunes and all the proceeds will go to the charities benefiting from the telethon, including the Red Cross, UNICEF, Oxfam, Partners in Health, and Wyclef’s Yele Haiti Foundation.
Additionally, the event will feature dozens and dozens of big stars manning the phones, and Anderson Coooper reporting from Haiti.
UPDATE – 7:30 PM –
The list of celebs who will be answering phones is still developing. Ellen DeGeneres has signed on, with many, many others rumored. Gossip Cop will monitor…
You might like:
- Top 10 Picks to Play Christian Grey
- The Most Mysterious Celebrity Deaths
- Hayden Panettiere's Fake Boobs Look Like This Now
- Reese Witherspoon's Flirty Red Carpet Waves
- Selena Gomez's Hairstyle Evolution
- 35 Of Hollywood's Hottest Moms
- Rihanna's Instagram Leads To Arrests In Thailand
- Diddy Throws A Star Studded Pool Party
- Usher's Girlfriend Is An Alicia Keys Lookalike!
- Wayne Marshall Enjoys Daddy Duty