Taylor Lautner on Potential Twilight Jacob Spinoff: I’d “Have to Consider It” (LISTEN)
11:53 am, November 12th, 2012AUDIO
Taylor Lautner is promoting The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn – Part 2, but is there a chance this isn’t the end for his character Jacob Black?
The actor called into Ryan Seacrest’s radio show on Monday, and the host asked Lautner about rumors that the franchise could evolve with a spinoff featuring Lautner’s werewolf.
“I honestly know as much as you do,” replied the star. “I haven’t heard anything. The only thing that I’ve heard is whatever’s online and people are talking about.”
When Seacrest asked whether a spinoff would be something Lautner would want to do, the actor sounded enthusiastic about the idea.
“I love this franchise and this character and everybody involved so much, I absolutely would have to consider it,” said Lautner.
Seacrest also arranged for Lautner to speak with a young Twilight fan who was VERY happy to talk to him.
Listen to the audio below!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- The Most Mysterious Celebrity Deaths
- 6 Magazine Cover Hairstyles You Can Easily Recreate
- Gwyneth Paltrow Wants Kids To Have Perfect Accents
- Is Kanye West Finally Embarrassed After Irrational Outburst?
- Rihanna's Instagram Leads To Arrests In Thailand
- Brody Jenner Probably Not Invited To Kim's Wedding?
- 24 Celebrities You Didn't Know Were Related
- You Won't Believe Nicky Minaj's Natural Hair
- Kanye Won't Be Happy About Drake's New Endorsement