RV Company To Lautner: Let’s Do Push-Ups To Resolve Lawsuit
5:15 pm, August 30th, 2010
Taylor Lautner‘s breach of contract lawsuit, stemming from an undelivered trailer, may not be resolved by a judge or jury.
It could all come down to a push-up competition instead.
Yes, you read that correctly.
Last week Lautner sued McMahon’s RV after the company failed to deliver a promised $300,000 trailer the actor was going to use as a dressing room during his Abduction filming.
According to the suit, Lautner didn’t receive the trailer by the agreed upon date, and on the grounds of “emotional distress,” the Twilight star is seeking $40,000 in damages.
But the RV company’s owner, Brent McMahon, is roaring back – or perhaps pushing back – with the suggestion that he and Lautner settle the issue through a push-up contest.
Again, you read that correctly.
McMahon has vowed that should he win, the money would go to the Children’s Hospital of Orange County.
Lautner’s lawyer has not commented since the lawsuit is still pending.
An attorney for McMahon has denied any wrongdoing and promised to defend the company in court, should Lautner decline the challenge.
What would you do if you were Lautner?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
Check us out on Facebook!
Visit GossipCop.com for the latest!
You might like:
- Can Shaq Fix the Sacramento Kings?
- North West, Is That You? Khloe Kardashian Posts A Picture
- The Biggest Celebrity Hypocrites
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- Rajon Rondo Goes Chinese
- Match Up!: What Pup Belongs To Which Celeb?
- A Look Back At Paul Walker's Legacy
- Which Celebrity Likes To Eat Crickets?
- Lindsay Lohan Soaks Up Some Florida Sun
- Reese Witherspoon's Flirty Red Carpet Waves